Friday, July 17, 2009

Ajai Frasure

Beautiful Baby Ajai

Ajai belongs to the proud parents of my friends Darius and Khalilah. In these pictures she was just around two weeks old but if I'm correct she we will be hitting 5 months any day now. I just saw her last Sunday at my daughter's birthday party and she is even more gorgeous now than she was then. Two words say it all...killer eyes. I'll post a more recent picture of her soon from Siena's birthday party so that you can see for yourself. In these pics you'll also see her big sister Taylor along with Darius and Khalilah. They are very good friends, in fact Darius was the first visitor we had at the hospital when I went into labor with Siena. Darius made it there before my parents and was ready to coach me through it but I had to kick him out when the going got tough if you know what I mean! Love you Darius. ;)Enjoy the pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

My photo
Dallas, TX, United States

My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Followers