Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grayson's Growing Up!

Grayson makes my job so so so so easy!!!!!! Not only is he beautiful but I honestly do not think this little guy cries! Ok, I take that back when he was a newborn he did whimper a tiny bit when he was hungry but that is it! Here he is at 6 months old just glowing for the camera! He pretty much was game for anything I had in mind. Talk about a photographers dream! Just look at him!


Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

Blog

2 comments:

Deborah said...

wow, lolly, love this set.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just checking out your portfolio...someone on mamasource.com (a friend of yours i think) recommended you to everyone. Great pics! I just wanted to say that you do great thigns with eyes! wow, i don't know if this little boy is your son as the little girl is your daughter but they both have amazing eyes in your photos! impressive!

Blog Archive

My photo
Dallas, TX, United States

My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Followers