Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Hurckmans

December 2008

I met this beautiful couple through one of my bestest friends Kim Sasser who played in the worship band at The Oaks Fellowship before moving to Scotland almost 2 years ago to get her Ph.D. The gentleman in these pics is Paul. He is the young adult pastor at The Oaks Fellowship in Red Oak and he and his lovely wife Candace have been two of the most genuine and caring people I think I have ever met in my life. I know it's easy to say that about people but I think they are the "real deal." They have two precious babies, ages 3 and 4 months. This was their Christmas shoot from back in December. There is not enough I can say about this family. Their friendship is definitely a blessing!













No comments:

Blog Archive

My photo
Dallas, TX, United States

My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Followers